07 March 2008

Barrack Hussein Obama

I cannot comprehend the utter stupidity, and/or willful ignorance, behind those who support this man. I am in full support of electing a black man or woman to run this country... but, I will *NEVER* support a Muslim president. Anyone who believes his claims of following Christianity, is a fool.
How can a man who refuses to recite the Pledge of Allegiance, face the flag and render honors to it, while the National Anthem is played, wear a flag pin like all the other candidates, or speak any good of my brothers and sisters in arms, have the audacity to run for the presidency? How can any true American possibly support such a moron?

He called the American Flag a "symbol of oppression", and the National Anthem "parochial" and "bellicose"... if my flag offends you, Sen. Obama... go back to Indonesia, where you studied at a Madrassa, as a child. He accused my brothers and sisters of doing nothing but "bombing villages and killing civilians"... how can you command us, if you think we're nothing but murderers? He wants to change the National Anthem to "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing", because "The Star Spangled Banner" conveys "a warlike message"... you're goddamn right it conveys a warlike message... my brothers fought, bled, and died to free us... and if you think any American would support that faggotry you prefer to the patriotism we sing of, now... you're out of your fucking mind!

You take every opportunity you come across, to slander, insult, malign, and vilify my country... the country I would gladly die to defend. You figuratively spit on all my brothers and sisters, with every word you speak. I cannot, and will not forgive you for turning your back to my country's flag, during the National Anthem.
If this country is stupid enough to elect you, I wonder if your hypocrisy would lead you to anger when I, or any of my brothers and sisters refuse to render honors to you?

As for your opponent, Mrs. Clinton... I would rather see McCain elected... but, if it must be a Democrat, in 2008... better a Communist than a Muslim.

1 comment:

beenthere said...

“There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song ‘I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing.’ If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.” OBAMA never said it. This was written by satirist, John Semmens,AZCONSERVATIVE, 27 Oct 2007