27 December 2007

Senseless Bullshit From the Middle East

Benazir Bhutto was murdered, today. Her only "crime" was being a woman who stood up to the "powers that be", in the Islamic-dominated Middle-East. She was Pakistan's former Prime Minister, who was exiled, and returned, to run for public office, once again.
Obviously Pakistan didn't like that, one bit. Within minutes of her return, there was one unsuccessful attempt to kill her. That attack only killed a number of innocent bystanders.

Today, out of the clear blue... a cowardly little bastard ran up, opened fire on Bhutto, then retreated to blow himself up, killing 20 others.
Bhutto was one of the few public figures who posed any hope of bringing change, in the backwards, dark-ages world of the Middle-East. And, these cowards murdered her, for that.

Again, I have to seriously bring into question claims of Islam being a "Religion of Peace".
It would not surprise me, one bit, if President Musharraf had his hand, in this morning's cookie jar. That man seems to not ever want to leave office.
And, this is our ally? They willfully hide terrorists from both al Qaida, and the Taliban. Their president has taken every opportunity to delay Democratic elections, and now, they murder a political figure, simply for being a woman, and wanting things to change.

Benazir Bhutto is a hero, in my eyes. She knew she was in for it, the moment she decided to go back to Pakistan... but, for love of her country, she put forth the effort to help her people, and bring about change. I hope all the good people, in Pakistan won't let her death be in vain.
As a matter of fact... I hope good people all over the Middle-East take a lesson from her, and demand a better way of life. Especially the women, in that area of the world. Middle-Eastern women (except for Israelis), have been repressed, abused, and dehumanized, for far too long. It's time you ladies got the respect and equality you deserve.

To the "Religion of Peace"... your day in the sun is coming to an end. A world without you, will be a better world, indeed. I'm speaking to practicioners of a violent, and intolerant religion... not any ethnic group. You hate my religion, and want to cleanse the Earth of us... well... I hate yours, too. I don't believe in murdering people for religion... but, I do hope for the demise of Islam... whether you all "see the light", and turn from your evil ways, or you just go extinct from blowing your retarded selves, and eachother, up, it doesn't matter to me... so long as I never see another Muslim, again.

And, lastly... to anyone who says anything against my thoughts on Islam... you might want to remember how much of America's tax dollars were used to fund an "art" exhibit, featuring a crucifix, submerged in urine. I'll rail against Islam all I want, and I don't give a fuck who it offends.

No comments: