08 March 2008

Why I Won't Stop

I love my country enough to die for it. That is why I get so angry about the way people are fucking America up. It hurts me to see my country rapidly decaying, around me, with little or nothing I can do about it, save for talk, in the hopes someone will hear me, and agree.

I will never stop railing against extreme Liberalism, or against fundamental/extreme Islam, or against career criminals.
Some of my beliefs may seem extreme to many of you, out there... but, if that's how you feel, then you've been blinded by the venom of Liberalism. The Founding Fathers had a dream... and, this is not the America they built, by their own blood and sweat.
This country is the least patriotic, the least proud, and the least ambitious, on Earth. We have lost our drive, our motivation, and our spirit. We have become lazy, weak, and stupid, because we *chose* to become that way.

In the name of tolerance, we do things which damage our entire society in ways nobody chooses to see. We blind ourselves, willingly.

My brothers and sisters are dying, suffering, losing their families, and barely getting by, on what they are paid. And, the very people we are going through all of this... you... to defend, you march through the streets holding signs that say "Fuck the troops", or "Thank God for IEDs". You protest outside of, or even bomb our recruiting stations. You starve our ranks by forbidding your children to enlist, or by going on "counter-recruiting" crusades. You call us murderers, rapists, war criminals, and scum. You say that we are all stupid, psychotic, brainwashed killing machines.

I've fought, suffered, killed, and surrendered my humanity for this country. I will continue to do so, until I find the right war to not come home from... and, then, I will die for this country. No matter what... I will continue to give everything I have... because I swore an oath before God. I believe in that oath, down to the core. I take my vows very seriously.

That is why the only time I shed tears, is one of these two;
For my brothers and sisters who will never come back home, who ask only one thing of the living; "do not forget me". And for the slow death of America, while she begs for her own children to stop killing her.

No comments: